What Is Breast Reduction Surgery ?
Breast reduction surgery is one of the most requested cosmetic treatment. It is also a very common procedure among mothers regardless of age. Many mothers would like to have it done after giving birth. Mostly, they prefer to combine it with liposuction or even tummy tuck to get rid of their excessive weights. The studies show that when it is successfully done, ladies feel more confident and happier. Since it increases the self-image and bestifies the upper body proportion, they feel more comfortable under their skin. Moreover, it provides relief for various medical symptoms including irritation between breast and the chest wall or even neck ache due to pressure on the chest. That’s why, it is a very popular treatment not only for aesthetic reasons but also for medical needs. The size, shape, or evenness of the breasts are optimized during the surgery according to your expectations.
Why it's done
Breast reduction surgery is meant for women who have large breasts and want to resolve issues such as:
- Chronic back, neck and shoulder pain that requires pain medications
- Chronic rash or skin irritation under the breasts
- Nerve pain
- Restricted activity
- Poor self-image related to large breasts
- Difficulty fitting into bras and clothing
- Great aesthetics. They look great in your mouth.
- They can be durable and very strong.
- They provide a great choice both for front and back teeth.